Authority Scrapebox Package #9-Auto Approve List,dofollow auto approve,high pr auto approve, edu&gov

Authority Scrapebox Package #9 is SOLD OUT. You can buy ASP#10 here.

Hi there. I just finished to build Authority Scrapebox Package #9 and before the presentation I want to tell you few things about blog comments after Google Penguin Update.

A lot of my clients asked me if auto approve lists are still good after this update. Actually, the main reason that ASP#9 is a bit late is because I made some research in the last month so I can test my main site who was hit by penguin.

I was able to recover 4 of my primary keywords who generates about 80% traffic to my site. What was my strategy?

Well, I started to build about 30 quality web 2.0 with videos and pics included. Mak sure those are having 100% unique content not spunned(very important)linking to my main site and inner pages. In the first days I blasted those web 2.0 with High PR urls only(pr1+) but only 500 links/day for 7 days. After a week I split the main auto approve list in 3x40k parts and used 40k/10 web 2.0 properties. But not all in a one blast. Only 5k/day for 8 days.

Very Important: I used only 30% keywords related to the main site. For the rest of 70% I used generic kw like: “click here”,”find more”,”related site”,”this site”, “” etc. (I attached for you in ASP#9 some text documents with about 500 such generic kewyords,spunned keywords and comma separated generic kw.) In this 18 days I also built up my social networks presence(Facebook Likes and Shares,Tweets and Retweets,Google+1 etc)using fiverr gigs. Thats’ all.

Let’s face it blog comments are still good for SEO. You just need to adjust your link building strategy to make it more naturally and certainly be careful of your anchor text.

In fact, I want you to test my method and for this purpose I offer you a double subscriber discount for this list. That means 40% discount for Authority Scrapebox Package #9. You can subscribe here:

So, what you will get in this Package? More dofollow and High PR urls !

124.885 Auto Approve Urls from 5010 Unique Domains
1513 Dofollow Only AA Urls
44 .edu AA urls 30 .edu.xx urls
3 .gov.xx urls

High PR AA urls breakdown:

PR6 X 9
PR5 X 17
PR4 X 170
PR3 X 771
PR2 X 1382
PR1 X 3108

Bonus: A list with over 500 generic keywords for beating the Penguin

Price for Authority Scrapebox Package#9 (released on 21 May): $49

You can buy the list HERE:  Authority Scrapebox Package #9 is SOLD OUT. You can buy ASP#10 here.

Don’t forget, for Authority Scrapebox Package #9 you will get 40% discount instead of 20% but only if you are a subscriber.

Only 40 global copies will be sold. For any questions regarding scrapebox or my packages: admin ‘@’ scrapeboxautoapprovelists (.) com

Comments are closed.